1. s b u __________ 2. t x a i__________ 3. l f t e __________
4. s o t p __________ 5. d w o r__________ 6. d p e e __________
( ) 1. g__ve A. a B. e C. u
( ) 2. str__t A. ei B. ea C. ee
( ) 3. m__st A. e B. t C. u
( ) 4. f__st A. u B. a C. o
( ) 5. le__on A. sc B. sx C. ss
( ) 6. m__n A. uu B. oo C. ee
( ) 7. cl__b A. a B. e C. u
( ) 8. j__n A. ai B. oi C. an
( ) 9. s______A. ea B. ei C. ae
( ) 10. f____l A. ee B. ea C. ii
b__kst____ c____ma pl____e tr____n
dic___ary p____man f____man h______y
1. Where is the p________ o________? I want to send a postcard.
2. T________ l________ at the crossing, and you can see it.
3. I often go to school o________ f________.
4. We should s________ d________ at the yellow light.
5. He is a p________ o________.
6. I want to buy a c________ book.
7. Jim s________ Chinese in China.
8. His uncle is a c________. He works in a gym.
9. She is a________ with her daughter.
10. Please c________ to ten.
museum stop subway visit taxi worried supermarket angry
1 2 3 4
( ) 1. We are going to Canberra next week.
A. ItalianB. AlaskaC. Germany
( ) 2. Can you pull me out?
A. wrongB. reporterC. hurt
( ) 3. He is a very bad man. Don\\'t speak to him.
A. greatB. breathC. hear
( ) 4. Some people go to work by sled.
A. helmetB. streetC. ferry
( ) 5. My father works in a factory.
A. postcardB. post officeC. mice
( ) 1. Turn left at the restaurant.
A. rightB. straightC. early
( ) 2. The bike is very slow.
A. attentionB. fastC. half
( ) 3. She feels happy every day.
A. interestingB. amazingC. sad
( ) 4. My little sister is ill. She feels sad.
A. badB. wellC. worry
( ) 5. Her aunt is a businesswoman.
A. businessmanB. scientistC. policeman
( ) 1. It\\'s a place. We can buy many things there.
A. universityB. gymC. supermarket
( ) 2. It can go on the water. We can take it to cross a river.
A. bikeB. shipC. taxi
( ) 3. It\\'s sometimes round(圆的). We can see it in the sky in the evening.
A. moonB. mooncakeC. sun
( ) 4. It\\'s a place. We can see doctors and nurses in it.
A. hospitalB. museumC. restaurant
( ) 5. It\\'s a kind of food. We can see vegetables or fruit on it.
A. breadB. hot dogC. pizza
there at on to by of with if because next
1. I often go to the supermarket ________ bus.
2. He is going to buy a new book ________ week.
3. How can we get ________?
4. We should stop ________ a red light.
5. ________ you are ill, you should go to a hospital.
6. I like spring, ________ it\\\\\'s very warm.
7. My teacher is angry ________ Lingling.
8. People ________ bikes should wear a helmet.
9. They are afraid ________ the big mouse.
10. We must pay attention ________ the traffic light.
1. I can ________ (dance) very well. I ____________ (dance) tomorrow evening.
2. He will read many ________ (story). What ________ (be) you going to do?
3. I ________ (have) a word book. Amy ________ (have) a new storybook.
4. He often ________ (do) his homework in the evening. You should ________ (do) your homework every day.
5. He likes ________ (play) football. He ____________ (play) football with his friends tomorrow.
1. —How can we get there?
—________ ________ at the cinema.
2. We often ________ ________ ________ in the evening.
3. He wants to ________ ________ ______ on the weekend.
4. —I hurt my leg.
—Let\\\\\'s ________ ________ ________.
5. If you are angry, please ________ ________ ________ ________.
Jack is a student. His mother is a 1. ________
. His father is a 2. ________
. Jack often goes to school by 3. ________
. He likes 4. ______
and playing 5. ________
. He also likes 6. ________
TV. He wants to be a 7. ________
. He feels 8. ________
every day. But today his mother is 9. ________
. She should go to the 10. ________
. He feels very sad and worried.